Friday 14 December 2007

A reflection

I think that our presentation went pretty well for the most part. I was satisfied when we left the lecture theatre. I think our PowerPoint was well structured and sophisticated, and the distribution of information was equal. I think that we could have prepared a little bit more to save some of us who were on edge... and I do agree with Aimee, we could've slowed down a little. But other than that I was very pleased and think that everyone did a great job, so well done fellow comrades.

I have learnt a lot from this group project too, such as to always prepare as much as possible, and to make sure that each group member has their opinion heard as early as possible. I have also become apprehensive as to allow late members join the group weeks after the group has already been formed, for it seems that these are the members that do not pull their weight and eventually, let us down by not turning up or doing the work.

Great work though girls, give yourselves a pat on the back.

No comments: