Wednesday 12 December 2007

presentation

First of all thank you for letting me contribute to the project. I have my own views, you have yours and neither of us will change them. I am glad we found some sort of a compromise. If all this mess will made our presentation any better it was worth it. That is what I am concerned about the most. Taste is something we were born with and you stick to your I’ll stick to mine, majority decided, I don’t see the point of discussing it any further, especially here on this blog.

I changed my part a little bit hoping it will fit better to the presentation as a whole. I am still focusing more on the society than the dates and stuff like that. The factual bits has to lead somewhere. In my conclusion I would like to say that this “why people believe him to be the ripper” depends largely on themselves. People’s background, their own characteristics affect their view on the case. Just like in our presentation. We are different and although we look at the same things (facts) we have different opinions on them (perceptions).

Good luck for us all tomorrow.

No comments: