Wednesday 12 December 2007

Preparation for presentation

The Powerpoint is almost done. I'm waiting for Shereen to e-mail me the details on the final suspect we were supposed to have researched, Sir. John Williams. If she doesn't email me the information, however; the suspects we have already researched and worked on will be enough. I was thinking that Lukasz could d0 the introduction and the conclusion, which would leave me and Pragati each with sufficient information on suspect one - Tumblety. Natalie and Aimee could then go on to talk through the facts and reasons to believe why Sickert would be the killer... shortly followed by Kay's research on the Prince. If Shereen turns up, she'll talk about Sir. John Williams..... which should leave plenty of time for Lukasz to conclude.

No comments: